1. The machine adopts the non-contact grinding of the original ceramic grinding plate imported from Japan, which has low energy consumption and low temperature rise, effectively reducing the abrasion of the grinding plate into soybean milk;
2. Use modern technology and equipment to produce traditional handicraft soy milk (cooked milk technology) with good flavor and high quality;
3. The pulping tank adopts the micro pressure dense pulping type, which conforms to the denaturation mechanism of soy milk protein and forms a good flavor and taste;
4. The screw extrusion separation method is adopted for the slurry residue separation, which can effectively reduce the oxidation degree of soymilk and the generation of foam;
5. PLC automatic program control is adopted to reduce dependence on operators, so that the consistency of products is good, and the whole machine occupies a small area and is convenient to move;
6. It is widely used in milk tea shops, soybean milk beverage stores, restaurants and other places.