1. The drying time is short, and the moisture content of the material decreases from 70% - 80% to 8% within 30 seconds to 1 minute;
2. The water in the bean dregs enters the drying room and evaporates instantaneously. The bean dregs themselves have a low temperature rise to avoid product color change and reduce the loss of nutrients;
3. Low heat loss, high thermal efficiency and low operation cost;
4. Liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, kerosene and other waste oil from fryers can be used;
5. It can be used to dry wet bean dregs, tofu, sewage sludge and other wet materials.